We are grateful for the hard work of our team and the loyalty of our customers that has allowed us to continue to grow and do what we do best.
Now, let’s look at major milestones, accomplishments, and what the future holds…
LeadDelta has come a long way since its inception.
It started as a side project with the idea that your social capital is sitting in database silos across the web, unused. This is still the foundation which LeadDelta was built upon.
LeadDelta Inc. in 2022
This was a big year for LeadDelta.
- We completed the acceleration program in Europe.
- We completed the exclusive fundraising round that we offered to a group of hand-picked angel investors. 2022 was one of the toughest fundraising climates, and we cannot be happier. The official PR announcement will follow in January.
- We are a fully remote team with legal offices in Canada (Ottawa) and Serbia (Belgrade).
- We live in: Canada, Serbia, the United States, Germany, and Bosnia.
- 58% of LeadDelta users are represented in the following countries (in descending order): United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, India/Australia, and the other 42% live in 136 different countries.
- We hit the 10,000 users mark in 2022.
LeadDelta got better 105 times this year
LeadDelta started 2022 with a good foundation.
In 2021 LeadDelta won #1 Product of The Day on Product Hunt.
Exactly one year later, in May 2022, we gave it another shot this time with many more updates and NEW features.
We launched LeadDelta 2.0 and won #1 Product of The Day again.
2022 LeadDelta product in numbers:
- 35 store releases
- 102 feature releases
- 3 flagship features were released: Sidebar, Dashboard, and Smart Inbox.
We are always looking to hit at least one release per week. So that, every week, there is something NEW, useful, and exciting for you.
Here is a 10-day test drive link. Try it now.
Top 3 features:
- LinkedIn Sidebar – allows you to use LeadDelta while on LinkedIn dot com. You can see all your Tags, Notes, and most important information about the connection whose profile you are on.
- LeadDelta Dashboard – for the first time ever, get a 360-degree view of your network with key information about all your contacts in one place. With an easy way to see where your connections are from, what industry they work in, their job titles, and more, it’s a great starting point to make decisions about your network and where you want to take it.
- Smart Inbox – At the beginning of 2022, we release the smart inbox with the ability to pin important conversations to the top. As you started loving it and asking for more, we delivered. Now you can filter conversations for Tags and if they are read or not. It’s easy to check information about connections with the inbox sidebar, and adding Tags and Notes can be done without leaving the conversation. And all of this is just the beginning of our inbox.
Your learning with us never stops!
Our motto is “grow & improve by a bit every day” and we believe that learning is a key driver to growth.
At LeadDelta, we want to help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your professional roles.
That’s why, besides working on new LeadDelta updates, we put in the effort to help you grow by writing three useful and unique eBooks this year, downloaded over 4000 times:
- 50 Proven LinkedIn Messages To Use In 2022
- How To Leverage Your Network And Drive Business Results
- 13 Tactics To Monetize Your LinkedIn In 2023
Expect that in 2023 we will double down on your growth game.
Subscribe here to our newsletter don’t miss a single NEW release:
Your LeadDelta team is aligned and ready
Working in a fully remote startup takes a lot of coordination.
In October, we had our first-ever Alignment Conference.
We spent 4 days looking back at LeadDelta’s past and planning our future.
We plan for 2023 to be the biggest year for LeadDelta and our customers.
To be exact, 10x bigger & better.
And this was a great opportunity for everyone to come together and discuss the challenges we will have to overcome to fulfill our vision.
How we started & ended 2022
We started 2022 with:
- 4 full-time + 9 part-time employees
- 5,000 users
- 200+ five-star reviews
We are ending 2022 with:
- 8 full-time + 12 part-time employees
- 10,000+ users
- 500+ five-star reviews
How did we achieve this?
- Team – We have an amazing team! Seriously! Experienced, thoughtful, caring individuals.
- Speed – Speed of execution and how quickly we iterate on our product.
- Our Values:
- We are believers: optimism trumps all.
- We dream big. We start tiny. We act now.
- We do more with less by applying leverage.
- We think option B. Vs. the first thing that comes to mind.
- Fun & Quality: We ship high-quality products while having fun.
P.S. If you haven’t tried LeadDelta yet – now is the time. Start a 10-day trial here.
What’s 2023 bringing?
Like in 2022, first and foremost we will focus on delivering a great customer experience. From major product releases we expect to ship:
- LeadDelta for Teams
- Going beyond LinkedIn
- More integrations
- Standalone App
As the scope of LeadDelta is always increasing, we encourage you to visit our official Roadmap and contribute to the future of LeadDelta. Mind you, your job is to request features, our job is to learn about your “real” behavior and requirements, prioritize it in the most effective way and come up with the future you would want to see.
Buckle up for 2023 and lots of NEW, valuable advancements.
We sincerely cannot wait!
Save up to 10 hours a week and rekindle your network.
What can you do to help?
- Step #1: Think of a person or a company that can benefit from LeadDelta.
- Step #2: Tell them about your experience.
One big thank you!
Thank you to our team, families, angel investors, customers, friends, and partners for allowing us to do what we do best.
We are fortunate to have you and to be doing what we love.
We wish you and your loved ones the same. To do what you love in 2023.
And may you have a healthy and prosperous NEW Year.