Effective and Last Updated: July 23rd 2020
We collect your personal information which helps us personalize and improve our services, assisting third party affiliates or operators to provide you with uninterrupted timely services, process payments, update our records and interact with you on a continuous basis. Personal information or personally identifiable information has been defined in the privacy and security laws of countries and it signifies any information or data that can be used to identify a particular person or an individual in context. It may include any information that may be used to trace a user’s identity such as persons name, gender, demographic details, contact address, credit information, consumption preferences, educational background, racial/political affinity and such other details which may include sensitive information also.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
While availing our services, users may be needed to register on our website or fill out a form requesting technical assistance or IT services. For such purposes, the website collects Information which may be classified as follows:
Consensual & Voluntary Information
- Personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, and home and/or business postal addresses are provided by you while registering. You may also ask us to import your contacts and email history by giving us access to your third-party services (for example, your email account) or to use your social networking information if you give us access to your account on social network connection services. In fact, in order to use our Service, you must link a third-party email account to your LeadDelta account. We then import, create, and update versions of your address book and emails for you to access in LeadDelta. You will also have the option to import and update versions of your calendar, social media contacts, and mobile phone call history, and you can later choose to upload files to, or provide comments through, LeadDelta. When you invite others to join LeadDelta by using the Service, we send them an email for that invitation at the email addresses assigned to them in your address book.
- Profile Information: We collect information when you sign-up or sign-in through Registration process on the website or through any other social networking websites (which is referenced by us) such as Facebook or LinkedIn and share your details (accomplishments, pictures, attributes or the likes). We further collect the information about the users who are a community of college or institutions and join our portal to interact and tie up with other users. Such users may share and upload their institutional affinity with other institutions, background details about their students or teachers, details about events or the like. We further store data about the behavior, frequency and quality of previous user interactions which is essential for improving the performance of our services.
- Address book and such other services: You may use our website to form an address log and connect with the users, send messages, chat, upload or tag with other users or third parties in other social networking websites which our website gives access to. We save such information and help you better leverage your connections by prompting you to connect with other users having similar profiles or educational qualifications.
- If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. If you do not want to receive e- mail or other mail from us, you may adjust your Setting Preferences. We may collect sensitive personally identifiable information on your consent and follow the disclosure requirements as is elaborated in the policy.
Information automatically collected
We may collect the domain name and Internet Protocol address (IP) to understand the usage of our website and for other legal/administrative compliances. Such information is not linked to any personal or sensitive information collected and hence may be retained in our records for necessary future references. We may do an internal behavioral study of our users/frequent visitors to better understand and protect them. Such information is compiled and disbursed in an aggregated manner even to the third party.
Information through other mechanism
- You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their email address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certain information may be collected passively through tracking/ data navigation etc. assuming an implied consent on your part without you submitting it voluntarily. It will be stored with us based on business and marketing needs of the website and may also be used to process your requests, send you promotional offers and it will be assumed that you have accepted this policy before using any of the features. Please note that you can choose to opt-out of providing information that is collected through express consent and which is not necessary for completing any transaction. The website cannot use the information for any other purpose at a later time without taking express consent of the customer.
- Device/Usage Information: We collect information about the computers, laptops, phones or other devices from where you access our services including without limitation IP addresses, geographical location, access times and other information that may be needed to comply with any law or regulation or which may be needed to enhance our security. We collect information about the posts, uploads, messages or graphics that you upload on your public portfolio or exchange with others on the website. Information about the messages including time, details of sender and receiver and the frequency of with which friends/persons you share or exchange more information.
- Third Party: We get data about you and your exercises on and off the website from outsider accomplices/ third-parties, for example, data from a party when we mutually offer services or from an advertiser about your encounters or experiences with them. LeadDelta obtains this business contact and company information from third party sources, such as business intelligence platforms. The information obtained by these third-party sources is from publicly available sources such as news articles. This information is used to support LeadDelta’s marketing and sales efforts. The LeadDelta sales team may contact you based on this information to gauge your company’s interest in LeadDelta’s services and technology solutions. You may opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the email or by sending a request to the LeadDelta Technical Support team by emailing email@example.com.
Also note that we are not responsible for the sensitive personal information that you may choose to disclose through any other channels such as blogs, newsletters etc. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information. If this is the case, we will let you know and indicate why.
2. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We wish to secure any and every information that we possess, store, deal or handle and ensure that such information is available according to the lawful contract entered by you by accepting the Terms and Conditions of this website. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data based on CONSENT, REASONABILITY AND NECESSITY. This means that the information is collected only for the purpose for which it is collected from you and retained only when it is reasonably required for future use, website security or legal compliances. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Although no one can guarantee absolute security, we regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies in order to adapt to new challenges. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We use your personal information to improve and personalize our services, conduct research towards increasing your contacts, find anonymous persons matching your profile, sending promotional communications, grouping you according to academic/professional preferences and such customization or reporting as may benefit you.
- We collect your name, address, designation, network information, contact number and address so that with any communications you make with other users, they can identify such details as the header of the message or chat you send them.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your personal information with the third-party affiliates or such affiliates that may recommend you with better content. Also, any information that you put on your public portfolio may be seen and accessed by other or used/downloaded by others unless you change the privacy settings related to these posts or updates. We do not provide any of your non-public information to any third party without your consent. Anyone may further find your profile information through other search engines or networking websites such as Google or Twitter and connect with you. The website provides you with an option to customize your profile and make your personal information invisible to public.
- We have engaged certain affiliate developers to develop the platform of our website which you impliedly consent for usage and storage of your information. You may revoke using certain features of the website and cancel permission to them for access to your information.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to access, review, and/or monitor the content you record or send using our application, at our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, and we reserve the right to remove any such content or messages in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, if we believe such action is necessary (a) to conform to the contemporary legal practices, notice, subpoena or rules/regulations, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; or (c) to exercise or protect any proprietary or intellectual rights or personal safety of the app, our users, or other third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by legal or enforcement agencies or as is required by the Terms and Conditions of our website due to any fraudulent, illegal or unethical nature on your part and which may expose you or us to any liability in the particular context in any jurisdiction.
3. HOW IS INFORMATION SECURED?
- We are concerned with the safeguarding of confidentiality related to your information and we employ industry best practices including technical, managerial, electronic and physical means to protect your information from any unwarranted access by any third party without your explicit permission.
- Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause, we may preserve or disclose your personal information or data which is necessary to comply with any legal/enforcement order or regulation, to protect third-party rights or safety of another person or to address technical issues.
4. DATA RETENTION
LeadDelta will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. LeadDelta will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
These are the identifiers which help us analyze our web page flow, promotional effectiveness and customer frequency and these are launched at your web-page and tracks your IP address. Our website may offer certain features only through a cookie and they do not compromise with your privacy or security. We request your browser to store cookies or selectively opt-out based on your browser or preferences.
You are free to decline consent to a cookie if your browser permits and disable them, however in such a case you may not be able to use some peculiar features of our website.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
6. USE OF DEMOGRAPHY/OTHER INFORMATION
Our website may use your geographical/demographical location for assessing market of the website, legal compliances, troubleshoot problems, collect money and so on. To the extent the information is not mandatory for our works, you have an option of opt-out and decline consent to the retention or collection of such information.
7. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our websites to children below 13 years of age. Children below the age of 13 years are not supposed to use the content of the website without a guardian/parental consent.
8. INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Online Network. If a child submits information through any part of the Network, and we become aware that the user submitting the information is a child, the information is not used for any purpose, nor is it disclosed to third parties. We will comply with all regulations set forward by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission.
10. THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not disclose your personal data or sensitive information to any third party except on your express consent. This includes your credit information. Further, we retain your personal information as long as your account is active after which we delete all information except that which is needed by the website for future references.
LeadDelta may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice, as well as the service agreements with our Clients.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may allow third party to serve advertisements and they may use identifiable information such as browse type, subject of advertisements scrolled over and so on. You may opt-out of providing any information to them.
Exception: The website may disclose your personal information to any third party or non- party in the event: Firstly, when it is requested or required by law or enforcement agencies to disclose some information for prevention of any kind of fraud, punishment of offences or in good faith; Secondly, it is reasonably necessary to protect proprietary or intellectual rights of the website or affiliated third parties and it is being infringed and Thirdly, if you have consented us for any other purpose.
12. MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personally identifiable information, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
13. USERS CHOICES & OBLIGATIONS
- The users have a right to delete, modify, access or correct any personal information that they have provided to the website. You may also discontinue using the account or delete the account which you may re-activate within a specified period.
- LeadDelta has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to the LeadDelta’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests LeadDelta to remove the data, we will respond to the request within 30 business days.
- The users have a choice to update their personal information which they want to disclose to the website and third-party affiliates for any purpose. We make continuous efforts to identify any personal or sensitive personal data or information and rectify any defect/deficiency in it. We may deny to process requests that may infringe privacy of others or would be prima facie impractical.
- Users are obliged not to post or share any vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually provoking remark or graphic or post or message on the website for which serious legal actions shall be taken. Users are also not allowed to introduce or encrypt any harmful viruses, computer programs or damaging files which shall cause inconvenience to the operators and users of the website.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of this website shall not be duplicated/copies/printed/downloaded/transmitted without written prior approval of the operator. Violation of any intellectual property of any product/design/document on the website shall be deemed illegal and appropriate action shall be taken forthwith.
15. CHANGE IN POLICY
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted. LeadDelta