NEW: free ebook
50 Proven LinkedIn
To Use In 2022
Steve Jobs once said, “you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
I always found that quote to be truthful, so I will reflect on 2021 and provide some inputs for 2022 to the best of my ability.
LeadDelta started as a side project. An idea that was quickly flipped into a product and shipped into deep and crowded waters of software applications (namely SaaS – Software-as-a-Service). 🚀
Here’s a straightforward premise. The world runs on H2H – human-to-human interactions. All the subjects in those interactions you share are what we call Your Social Capital.
However, your data, your social capital is sitting in DB silos across digital and non-digital assets: spreadsheets, CRMs you don’t have access to, social media, contact books, emails, instant messengers…
You receive almost no relevant data signals from your network to act upon proactively.
So we had to build LeadDelta. ⭐️
At LeadDelta, we are on a mission. We believe that you should be in charge of your Social Capital. Whether you are hiring, fundraising, selling, going go-to-market (GTM), or just want to help others. ❤️
And we wanted to start with our favorite network – LinkedIn.
Unlike many other apps that scrape data & automate activities on LinkedIn, we avoided that route to offer more on top of what’s already there, while also fully respecting the Terms of Service (ToS) of LinkedIn. Read more about it here.
This is a challenging task but an important one.
Here are some quick facts about LeadDelta and the year 2021:
- We are entirely bootstrapped (self-funded).
- A fully remote team with virtual offices in Canada (Ottawa) and Serbia (Belgrade).
- Our teammates are from Canada, Serbia, Guatemala, Albania, the World. 🌎
- LeadDelta users are currently residing in 104 different countries. The 53% of LeadDelta users are represented in the following countries (in descending order): United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, India/Australia.
LeadDelta Product started the year with a few basic features.
Then we started shipping and won the #1 product of the day award by ProductHunt.
12 months later, we shipped dozens of improvements and precisely 30 store releases. 2.5 per month.
LeadDelta is still a Chrome Web Store extension. Which makes things exponentially harder when we need to push changes because of the CWS approval process.
However, we also get the benefit of being in a store. That likely won’t change in Q1-22.
Top 3 features and partnerships that we are proud of:
- Tags & Notes – Simple but underrated tools of the trade. They help you organize and categorize your saved connections. Tagging your connections allows you to find the people or groups you are looking for quickly. Moreover, you can use them to filter & sort your connections in all sorts of different ways inside your LeadDelta. Learn more here.
- Zapier Native – Allows you to integrate LeadDelta with hundreds of other apps. You can use different triggers, depending on your needs. Read more here.
- LeadDelta Inbox – inbox couldn’t come soon enough. With all the messages piling up it’s hard to catch up. So we’ve done what we do best… Introduce a new feature in iterations. We started with more space to write, no instant notifications, and no distractions at all while writing. Then we started introducing tools like selecting multiple conversations and pinned conversations. With Pinned conversations, you will never again forget to respond to those important dialogues and people who matter to you. Join the conversation on LinkedIn here.
Visit our Changelog for more information.
How we started & ended the year
We started the year with:
- 1 full-time + 7 part-time deltas
- 141 users
- 0 premium users
- exactly 9 five-star reviews
We will end the year with:
- 4 full-time + 9 part-time deltas
- Over 5,000 users
- Over 2,000 premium licenses
- 200+ five-star reviews
Team – We have an amazing team! Seriously! Experienced, thoughtful, caring individuals that come together as a team in a fully remote culture.
Speed – Speed of execution and how quickly we iterate on our product. We are always on a tight schedule. We ship NEW updates weekly or bi-weekly.
Value – We don’t just think profit. We obsess with value for our users, our teammates, the LinkedIn broader community, and all other stakeholders that are involved directly or indirectly.
What is 2022 going to bring?
Without any doubt, we will double down on the community.
The roadmap will undergo some restructuring in January.
However, what is certain in Q1-22 (January, February, March) are the following few:
- We will add tags, notes, data, send later, and more to your LeadDelta Inbox.
- Dashboard with reminders and tasks…
- Better sync of tags and notes while doing research.
- We explore teams further.
We are looking to expand beyond LinkedIn and offer you more signals from your immediate network.
For more information, visit our official Roadmap.
What is also certain is that with new functionalities and use-cases, the price will go up. Save some $ and get yourself a social CRM for LinkedIn by grabbing your license today.
It’s easy to do it:
- Follow the checkout link here (powered by Stripe payments)
- Apply the coupon code GROW22 for 30% OFF (annual only)
P.S. We will grandfather you in that price for as long as our customer.
Thank you for supporting Indie-Makers.
Last but not least…
We are fortunate enough to be doing what we are doing. It was a good year. But not for everybody. For some 2021, 2020 were difficult, heck, for all of us at times.
So let’s remember to do our best to support those in need.
If you are looking for a job, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll set you up with a free license for up to 12 months.
We wish you and your loved ones a healthy and prosperous 2022.
Vedran Rasic & Team LeadDelta